Re: NANOG/ARIN in Chicago

  • From: Daniel Golding
  • Date: Fri Apr 11 12:53:53 2003

This is a joke, right? A disagreement over civil aviation and local
politics is being labeled as "terrorism" and for this (completely
off-topic) reason, we are to somehow protest or boycott? I sincerely doubt
that this situation will have any kind of significant impact on NANOG or
ARIN attendance.

- Dan