Re: Abuse.cc ???

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Fri Apr 04 17:28:15 2003

Well... I guess we'll have to see. If you've got a better alternative, I'm
all ears. One thing that is certain... Without a policy, it cannot be
enforced.

Owen

--On Thursday, April 3, 2003 4:27 PM -0800 Dan Hollis <[email protected]> wrote:

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Owen DeLong wrote:
Perhaps proposed ARIN policy 2003-1b can help with this.  If ou aren't
familiar with it, I suggest reviewing it.  I'm trying to gather support
and consensus for it for the meeting next week in Memphis.
under this policy, army.mil would have lost their allocations ages ago.
however i doubt arin would have the balls to enforce it :-)

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]