Re: Abuse.cc ???

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Thu Apr 03 17:32:06 2003

Perhaps proposed ARIN policy 2003-1b can help with this. If ou aren't
familiar with it, I suggest reviewing it. I'm trying to gather support
and consensus for it for the meeting next week in Memphis.

It only targets ARIN, but if we can get it successfully implemented by
ARIN, perhaps the other RIRs will follow suit.

Owen