Re: sFLOW collector?

  • From: Adam Debus
  • Date: Wed Apr 02 14:44:31 2003

We use flow-tools. It doesn't have a graphical interface, but there is a
perl module that you can use to write your own. We actually use perl to
summarize and put into a database, and then PHP for the front end.

http://www.splintered.net/sw/flow-tools/

Thanks,

Adam Debus
Linux Certified Professional, Linux Certified Administrator #447641
Network Administrator, ReachONE Internet
[email protected]