Re: Router too busy???

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Wed Apr 02 07:45:59 2003

What was the process that was eating the CPU ?

        ---Mike

At 07:29 PM 4/1/2003 -0500, k. scott bethke wrote:

Wow thought I was alone in the world on that one.  I dont run a web server
on my VXR but telnet and ssh did indeed go away.  this was after about 250
days of uptime.  I had been very happy with this version of IOS.

I was able to access the router OOB on the console port so it wasnt too
urgent, and  much like you guys a reboot fixed everything.  I can swear in a
court of law that everything else seemed to work fine (Save the normal cef
bugs and general other IOS Roulette thingys)

c7200-ik2s-mz.121-5.T10.bin

-Scotty