RE: State Super-DMCA Too True

  • From: Kuhtz, Christian
  • Date: Mon Mar 31 18:19:00 2003

[..]
> AT&T/Comcast doesn't sell business accounts
> (at least not here) but they will now sell you a more expensive package,
> 3.5Mbit/384kbit, for $95/mo, including 'model rental fee', it includes
> 5 IP addresses "VPN Capability"(?) as well.

Perhaps that is advertised as such because of issues around VPN clients
behind NAT/PAT devices.  Some work better than others.  Having a non-NAT
address stops most of those issues.

Or, that's me trying to figure out what a marketeer might've been thinking.
Ugh. Ouch. Stop. That hurts. Quit it. Ouch. Ouch.

Thanks,
Christian

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."