NANOG Splinter List (Was: State Super-DMCA Too True)

  • From: Jack Bates
  • Date: Sun Mar 30 13:01:22 2003

todd glassey wrote:
Actually I proposed that NANOG also consider several
splinter lists. Including one concerned with the Legal
Issues with operating network services, and since there are
jail terms being talked about I suggest that these are now
sub-organizations who's time as come.

I completely agree, Todd. I think that the legal aspects are relevant to NANOG, but there are some who feel that it is excess in their mailbox and deters them from the technical aspects of networking.

-Jack