RE: [OT: FW: About your using mailer]

  • From: just me
  • Date: Fri Mar 28 16:36:24 2003

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Mike Damm wrote:

  Here was my official reply I sent to him:

[smarmy email elided]

Thats the email you sent to Mr. Miyoko Shioda? You might want to get
in touch with Mr. JC Dill then, and ask her which bothers her more-
gender assumptions or MUA snobbery.

Cheers, toots.

(Mr.) Matt Ghali

  ---
  Michael Damm, MIS Department, Irwin Research & Development
  V: 509.457.5080 x298 F: 509.577.0301 E: [email protected]

[email protected]<darwin><
   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>