Re: is this true or... ?

  • From: Richard Irving
  • Date: Fri Mar 28 15:10:26 2003

 I think this is bringing it back on topic,
Ms. Harris....

Ejay Hire wrote:

> Methinks what they are aiming for is trying to prevent spammers from >hiding their origin using open relays/open proxies/stealthware.

  Agreed, However:

   "The Highway to Hell is paved with Good intentions."

> With the
>proper application of clue, maybe we'll have something to wield against >the spammers.

 Like new base software from the IETF.

 * cough *

 Otherwise, we will -still- be missing the clue....

  I don't question the intentions, I question the structural
integrity of the composition of the pavement,
and where the road is -=leading=-.....

(Back on topic, Ma'am ?  ;)