Re: is this true or... ?

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Fri Mar 28 15:01:11 2003

My apologies, I accidentally hit ^X instead of ^K when editing an eamil.
I was going to make a smartass comment, included below, just not to the
whole NANOG community.

Apologies,
scott

: :  Did you know that man's genomes are roughly 98% Simian ?

So, randy was correct the other week about network monkeys? ;-)

scott