Re: [OT: FW: About your using mailer]

  • From: Joshua Smith
  • Date: Fri Mar 28 13:03:47 2003

i got one too - i was going to ask if anyone else minded that my
mua was fully rfc 2822 compliant (before telling usa.net that they
have to rewrite their webmail app)...

i like how the examples cited are crap-html/mime oriented (msn,
exchange, and aol?)

Mike Damm <[email protected]> wrote:

> Is anyone else getting this junk regarding the list? And can we put a stop
> to it?
>
> Granted in a perfect world everyone runs software throughout the entire
> enterprise that is on the bleeding edge of the latest proposed standards,
> but some of us only have so big of a budget.
>
> ---
> Michael Damm, MIS Department, Irwin Research & Development

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -