OT: FW: About your using mailer

  • From: Mike Damm
  • Date: Fri Mar 28 12:45:32 2003

Is anyone else getting this junk regarding the list? And can we put a stop
to it?

Granted in a perfect world everyone runs software throughout the entire
enterprise that is on the bleeding edge of the latest proposed standards,
but some of us only have so big of a budget.

---
Michael Damm, MIS Department, Irwin Research & Development