Re: Problems on internet today ?

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Thu Mar 27 19:46:20 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, James-lists wrote:
> Are others seeing latency and slow or stalled web pages today ? I opened a ticket with my provider,
> who indicates they are seeing problems with many of their peers. I am seeing very increased RTT to all the points
> I usually trace to. The latency does start past my provider, after they hand off to others, and is not specific to
> one major provider.

As far as I can tell, none of the providers I checked (at&t, c&w, mfn,
sprint, earthlink) is currently reporting any problems.

Matrix Systems (average.miq.net) shows a long-term trend of increasing
latency and packet loss, but nothing significant yet.  Keynote Systems
is showing a couple of pockets of problems (phoenix, dallas), but nothing
systemic across providers.