Re: Al Jazeera DOSed or just lots of traffic

  • From: james
  • Date: Tue Mar 25 01:45:18 2003

: On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, james wrote:
: > : It was DDoSed even the nameservers routes were null due to the DDoS huge
: > : size.
: >
: > I noticed today that a traceroute to this host from my network exited
: > at 4 or 5 hops on west coast at a major providers network.
:
: Its common for popular web sites to locate their major servers
: topologically in the network away from their organization's geographic

Sorry I was not clear. I ment someone was null routing this host
way before I got close to the destination.