RE: OpenSSL

  • From: alex
  • Date: Tue Mar 18 11:58:51 2003

> MPLS (on its own) gives you jack-squat in terms of delay and jitter. All the
> clever queuing can do it for you - but then it can for IP (because its the
> same thing!).

As Eric stated in his previous message, I have not realized that his point
was that even one machine that has an ethernet connection directly to the
SSL-enabled service, the SSL timing attack is possible. Of course, such
setup is the most common way of connecting systems with SSL-enabled services
to the internet.

Alex