Re: Getting a Host Record

  • From: william
  • Date: Wed Mar 12 20:46:39 2003

Which domain/host do you need record for? I can try to find info through
some backdoors but even that may not work any more...

And do note that system with dns hosts & ips has changed as of year ago,
ips are no longer needed for registered hosts (unless the domain is also
the same the nameservers listed for it), dns servers must lookup proper
ip of nameserver by resolving host names. And if change is needed for ip
(when for host in the same domain), it is done through interface provided
by the registrar that is related to that domain. As such almost all
registrars no longer associate contacts with hosts but only associate
hosts with their proper domains and often do not even list ip there.