Re: Put part of Google on 69/8 (was Re: 69/8...this sucks)

  • From: Stephen Sprunk
  • Date: Wed Mar 12 12:47:13 2003

Thus spake "JC Dill" <[email protected]>
> p.s.  Please don't cc me on replies, or on replies to replies, etc.  I
> get the list email just fine and I don't need more than one copy of any
> given email.  Really.

1)  nanog can sometimes take hours to forward posts to all members
2)  the people directly involved in the thread reasonably expect to get
3)  seeing your name in the To/Cc line may attach greater importance to the
message
4)  duplicates can be automatically blocked by procmail with:
:0 Wh:.msgid.cache.lock