Re: OT: Increasing Cell Phone Signal inside a NOC?

  • From: Andrew Dorsett
  • Date: Wed Mar 12 08:56:04 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

> One suggestion I haven't seen yet: simply complain. Your cellular
> service provider may install a new base station in the area if enough

This is very true and sometimes it works.  Even for the small customers.
I had a problem with Nextel that required Engineering to come to my house
and do some site surveys.  Nextel determined that had chosen a poor site
for one of their towers and they decided to put another tower on the
planning board.  So sometimes just one person complaining can help.

Andrew
---
<[email protected]>
http://www.andrewsworld.net/
ICQ: 2895251
Cisco Certified Network Associate

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself."