Re: 69/8...this sucks

  • From: ed
  • Date: Tue Mar 11 21:55:16 2003

> In addition, sometimes the problem is that my user just needs to put the
> crack pipe down. I just don't feel comfortable with this last one anymore,
> though. I can't be sure it's the crack. It could be the IPs. How do I know?

I'm not a major router admin.  I manage a couple dozen /24's and the
supporting gear, but...

It seems one purpose (perhaps remote) of bogon filters is security.  Why
not get someone like CERT to broadcast changes in allocations? I'd bet a
cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee that the news would quickly get to the
"right" people.

My $two_cents for very large values of $two_cents.
(back to my hole)
[email protected]