OT: Increasing Cell Phone Signal inside a NOC?

  • From: Spencer.Wood
  • Date: Tue Mar 11 12:57:38 2003

I'm sure a lot of people have the same problem as we are having... Our NOC and Server Equipment is located in "No Cell Phone signal" zone of our building (It's amazing what metal walls, Server Racks and HVAC Systems will do to Cellphone Signals).  I was wondering if anyone out there has found a device that will be able to repeat the Cell Phone signal back into our NOC & Server Area's???

Spencer

Spencer Wood, Network Manager
Ohio Department Of Transportation
1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221

E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 614.644.5422/Fax: 614.887.4021/Pager: 866.591.9954