Re: 69/8...this sucks

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Tue Mar 11 05:54:18 2003

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, E.B. Dreger wrote:

> The suggestion is to move ALL root, and as many TLD as possible,
> servers into the new space.  Nobody has said "move one or two",
> which indeed would be ineffective.

So, you cant get people to fix bogons but you can get them all to fix their dns
cache files overnight. I dont think so.

And you want to push all the critical servers into a narrow set of IPs, that
surely must have some implications for DoS more so than a well spread out set.

I dont think your being realistic here and thinking thro properly..

Steve