Re: 69/8...this sucks

  • From: Joel Jaeggli
  • Date: Mon Mar 10 19:50:53 2003

this has been raised an issue before... but vanity ip address are a very
very bad idea.

joelja

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Brandon Butterworth wrote:

> > 	You want to move things like gtld servers,
> > yahoo/google (and other 'important' things), including
>
> Do a deal with some porn hosters, they get 69.69.69.69
> in exchange for advertising tons of free porn there
> on their next spam run - win/win
>
> brandon

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   [email protected]
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but