Re: 923 Mbps across the Ocean ...

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Mon Mar 10 10:12:28 2003

Yes. The whole system was organized around the FedEx shipping schedule, including
when the trucks would show up in Wiamea Canyon, Kauai (no later than noon, local time).
Labels would be preprinted and boxes would be ready to go, as there was about 1/2 hour
from end of tape spin to beginning of the shipping window.