Re: Question concerning authoritative bodies.

  • From: J.A. Terranson
  • Date: Sun Mar 09 18:08:18 2003

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, E.B. Dreger wrote:

> True.  It cracks me up when someone complains about being on
> Selwerd XBL.

You may find it funny, but I do not.  I get literally dozens, possibly
hundreds of calls a year about that moron.  He costs us real money in lost
cycles.  His inclusion in the various "master lists" also hurts the validity
of those lists (which I've often wondered over.  Is it possible that Selwerd
is actually trying to point out the lunacy of [many] lists?

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson