Re: Port 80 Issues

  • From: John Murphy
  • Date: Sun Mar 09 01:52:59 2003

AT&T has resolved the issue with their router in St. Louis.  Thanks to those
who responded off-list, your information was  a large help.  Apologies to
those of you who were apparently offended by the vagueness of my initial
query, I was fishing for any information I could find at the time.

Best Regards,

John