Re: Abstract of proposed Internet Draft for Best Current Practice (please comment)

  • From: Peter Galbavy
  • Date: Fri Mar 07 09:11:14 2003

quote:
> Well-managed, ethical members of the internet industry already conduct
> their businesses, successfully and profitably, according to the
> principles specified in the Practice. The proposed Practice simply
> aims to raise the entire industry to the level of today's best
> players.

I object to this wording; even without reading *any* other part of your
document, I am already very cautious about it's contents simply because of
the implication of your statement above. This is very much one of those
political "you're either with us or against us" declarations.

So - if you don't so it 'our way' then you must be unethical and
badly-managed. At least.

Peter