RE: OT: level3 contact

  • From: Daniel Golding
  • Date: Wed Mar 05 17:04:16 2003

The assumption here is that they are a current customer, with an active
connection, and have exchanged routes. We don't know any of that. Level(3)
is generally pretty responsive - if the guy on the phone doesn't know the
answer, they tend to be pretty good about finding out.

Maybe the original poster would care to share the resolution?

Thanks,
Dan