Re: OT: level3 contact

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Wed Mar 05 16:06:48 2003

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Steve Rude wrote:

> Can someone clueful at level3 please contact me about bgp.  We are a
> customer, and phone calls and email have failed to get us a contact.

WOW...you're a _customer_ and you can't get somebody on the phone?

I would piss and moan about that to the point of demanding a service
credit....

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access