Re: WorldCom's DWDM capabilities/OC12 SONET vs DWDM

  • From: Max's Lists
  • Date: Thu Feb 27 12:20:44 2003

thanks all for your input.

on closer examination I found that the only two countries in Europe where
WorldCom seems to sell wavelength services retail are Belgium and Luxemburg.
There is some talk about selling DWDM wholesale in Spain, but I am afraid
this is just boilerplate language.

if anyone knows anything about how to figure out DWDM prices in those two
countires ... i would be greatly appreciative