Re: AS852 - AS577 problems ? (resolved)

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Wed Feb 26 11:51:19 2003

Just an FYI for anyone else impacted by this, Telus has resolved the issue. .... Its so much easier and painless dealing with a supplier like Telus that gives information directly to its customers, rather than filtering it through 5 different help desks to the point where ... Nahh, I wont go there :-) Anyways, just wanted to publicly thank the nice Telus NOC people for making my life easier.

---Mike