RE: 69.0.0.0/8 - Please update your filters

  • From: Todd A. Blank
  • Date: Wed Feb 26 11:07:23 2003

In my original thread, I referred to the "orphaned" equipment in use in
many networks.  I am sure it does not help when organizations have
massive layoffs and the people that put these filters in place or
originally managed the offending devices are no longer employed by the
organization in question.

As once told to me by a prior employer of mine (right before he
eliminated my job):

"After all, once the network is up and running, who needs all those
"extra" people to manage it?" :-)

Todd