RE: 69.0.0.0/8 - Please update your filters

  • From: Todd A. Blank
  • Date: Wed Feb 26 10:09:15 2003

We were an early user of the 69/8 address space.  I started the original
thread on this subject back in Sept/Oct 2002.  While I am very disturbed
(but not surprised) to find out that there are still serious issues with
networks acknowledging this allocation, this is one of the best
suggestions I have seen for doing something to force the issue.

Todd A. Blank
IPOutlet LLC