Re: IP Management tool for service providers

  • From: John Todd
  • Date: Thu Feb 20 17:33:14 2003

I am looking for an IP management which has flexible management
capabilities. I need it for managing my customers IP assignments, and
keeping stock of my IP pool.
Do you have any suggestions?
Here's one. I haven't used it in production, but the demo that I was given was pretty slick. Works on pretty much any POSIX platform... Alas, it is commercial software.

Voyager IP http://www.vger.com/products.shtml#v_ip

This was referenced on the list back in Jan of 2002:
http://www.freeipdb.org/ http://www.globalcrossing.com

This was referenced on the list in November of 2001:
http://www.brownkid.net/NorthStar/

You may also try digging through the NANOG archives on this; I seem to recall a similar request within the last year, but a cursory examination of my personal archives don't have notes.

JT