Re: scripts to map IP to AS?

  • From: David G. Andersen
  • Date: Thu Feb 20 12:17:37 2003

I should have been a bit more specific.  The hacked up traceroute-ng
queries the radb, not a whoisd.  I've never had problems
being blocked when doing radb queries, but YMMV, of course.  I also
suggest that people be nice and rate-limit their queries so that
others don't have to do it for them...

  -Dave

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 12:04:51PM -0500, George Bakos quacked:

--
work: [email protected]                          me:  [email protected]
      MIT Laboratory for Computer Science           http://www.angio.net/