Re: Blocked by msn.com MX, contact for MSN.COM postmaster ?

  • From: Darin Wayrynen
  • Date: Thu Feb 20 07:41:57 2003

Does anyone have a contact at msn.com that will respond to a situation
similar to this thread?  Our email queries to support/abuse/etc
@msn.com have gone unanswered.

We have a class C allocated from one of our /16's that has been
blocked by MSN without any prior warning/notice from them.
Unfortunately for our customers, this class C is heavily subneted and
their efforts to block a potential spammer is akin to throwing the
baby out with the bath water.  a /32 I can understand, but a /24?  Why
not a /23 or heck a /8 - carpet bomb everything...

We have *always* been responsive to spam complaints so to be blocked
without any contact/notice is a bit disconcerting.  I'm as anti-spam
as they come, but this is a bit extreme...

Darin