Re: OC3 to DS3 mux ?

  • From: Removed per subscriber's request 06/23/09
  • Date: Sun Feb 16 18:14:03 2003

At 06:09 PM 14/02/2003 -0800, you wrote:

Can someone recommend a vendor for an OC3 to DS3 DACS or mux? I need a small
one with capacity for a single OC3.
If you plan to run standalone, the Nortel OPTera Metro 3300 has a number of advantages over others. For OC12 capacity later down the road, you can get the 3400 chassis and populate it with OC3 and your choice of interfaces. These nodes were rebranded recently, some may know them as the OC3 and OC12 Express series. Mail me off-list if you need more details.

Removed per subscriber's request 06/23/09