Re: Verisign Certificate Issues...

  • From: Simon Lockhart
  • Date: Sat Feb 15 02:58:50 2003

On Fri Feb 14, 2003 at 10:03:12AM -0700, Aaron D. Britt wrote:
> Can someone from VERISIGN contact me offline?

Did you try calling them?

> I am a Sr. Network Engineer
> for a 3 Billion/year enterprise

Sorry, that's supposed to make us want to help you more? ;-)

> and our Verisign CERT expired today (thank
> you consultants!) and we are having issues getting a new one!  Our commerce
> Site is no longer accepting credit cards due to the expired cert.

If you absolutely have to have an SSL cert immediately, goto geotrust.com
and get one of their QuickSSL certs. That will tide you over until you can
get a properly authenticated cert.

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart             |   Tel: +44 (0)1628 407720  (BBC ext 37720)
Technology Manager         |   Fax: +44 (0)1628 407701  (BBC ext 37701)