Re: VoIP QOS best practices

  • From: Jason Lixfeld
  • Date: Mon Feb 10 13:26:40 2003

On Monday, February 10, 2003, at 12:59 PM, Bill Woodcock wrote:

Any relationship between the two is just FUD from people
who've never used VoIP.
Indeed, people like me :)
No, no, I didn't mean you, you were just asking the question. I meant the
folks who don't want end-users doing their own VoIP because it means lost
revenue on circuit-switched networks. And then tehre's the whole IEPREP
crowd.
<laugh> -- Well, I do admittedly fall under the category of someone who's never used it before, but I'm in a different category than what you describe. Anyway... off to the next reply :)

                                -Bill