Re: VoIP QOS best practices

  • From: Jason Lixfeld
  • Date: Mon Feb 10 12:00:10 2003

Providing your sites are local to the same ISP, that would be fine. Worst case scenario and probably a more likely scenario in most cases is that company A has a satellite office in Boston, one in Sydney and one in Tokyo while their head office is in Toronto. Not a very wide range of providers who can reach those areas, not to mention wether or not they can deliver MPLS.