Re: Odd DNS responses for www.neopets.com

  • From: just me
  • Date: Thu Feb 06 20:24:01 2003

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Joe Abley wrote:

  On Thursday, Feb 6, 2003, at 19:19 Canada/Eastern, just me wrote:

  > If they lack the sense to stop trying to relay to a host that does not
  > even ACK their SYNs after several thousand tries, I suspect their
  > proficiency at configuring rfc-compliant DNS might be lacking as well.

  Just out of interest, what RFC do you think has been violated in this
  case?

I haven't chosen to delve into debugging the "Odd DNS responses for
www.neopets.com" myself- I have no personal interest in any sort of
connectivity with them. I was simply operating off the information in
the Subject line of the original email.

matto

[email protected]<darwin><
   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>