Need operational experience re several pieces of equipment

  • From: Timothy R. McKee
  • Date: Wed Feb 05 16:46:56 2003

Please reply off-list, I will summarize if there is any interest.

I have a client that is looking to use an inexpensive FastEthernet over DS3 bridge solution for one of their clients.  I quickly located two bridges/switches that do this, a) RAD's RIC-T3/ETH and b) DS3SWITCH.COM's line.

Do any of you have any operational/reliability comments on either of these boxes or do you know of any other boxes that I didn't find that perform this function?

Again, please reply off-list.

Many thanks for you time and trouble,

Tim McKee