RE: What could have been done differently?

  • From: Drew Weaver
  • Date: Tue Jan 28 10:59:44 2003

Would it be that hard to have windows update check to see the version of SQL
server? Its sad but I know a lot of MS admins only use windows update to
check for updates because awhile ago Microsoft pushed it as the premier
method of which to update your systems.

Im just saying if they included all fixes in one spot instead of halfway
automating it and halfway making it cryptically difficult it would benefit
everyone.

-Drew