Re: Level3 routing issues?

  • From: Scott Call
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 17:58:38 2003

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:

> I've not looked at any great detail into the exact sources but of the few I
> looked at earlier I was surprised to find them on ADSL .. these may be corporate
> networks this is the bit I dont know but some of them seemed to be residential,
> weird!

Never underestimate a customer's willingness to run any/everything pirated
they can get their hands on.

"Cool SQL Server on Kazaa, might as well get that too!  What's it do?
who cares!"

-S

--
Scott Call	Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
"Nothing is less productive than to make more efficient what should not be