Re: New worm / port 1434?

  • From: Adam \"Tauvix\" Debus
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 15:34:31 2003

I'm betting they are saying that Code Red was worse because anyone who had
e-mail could recieve a copy. Only a select number of IP Addresses out there
are going to be running MSSQL. Personally, I agree with you, this is much
worse the Code Red...

Thanks,

Adam Debus
Network Administrator, ReachONE Internet
[email protected]