Re: Level3 routing issues?

  • From: Marius Strom
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 14:27:09 2003

FYI we're not seeing any particular problems with Qwest here in Houston,
TX (connected off iah-edge-04).

Is anyone (CERT, etc.) starting to collect lists of affected hosts via
log submissions so we can get this stuff reported?

--
Marius Strom           | Always carry a short length of fibre-optic cable.