Re: att.net email issues?

  • From: Jack Bates
  • Date: Fri Jan 24 20:05:57 2003

From: "Sean Donelan"

<snip>
> Doesn't anyone else find it funny when people scream that ISPs should
> block ports and shoot people with misconfigured systems; yet when
> an ISP actually does enforce even a modest requirement; people start
> screaming how unfair or stupid that ISP is for doing that.

I'm hoping that more large ISP's will make valid reverses a requirement.
Everyone will conform to meet what the largest user bases require and allow
the smaller guys who want to revamp able to safely do so. This is the
standard premise for any form of migration. Can anyone get aol to enforce
it, please?

Jack Bates
Network Engineer
BrightNet Oklahoma