Re: EveryDNS Down?

  • From: davidu
  • Date: Fri Jan 24 14:39:03 2003

<quote who="Mike Damm">
> Sorry, slightly off topic, but they seem to serve quite a large number
> of domains.
>
> Is anyone having problems reaching domains with EveryDNS hosted name
> servers? It appears even their offsite machines are not responding.

Operator error. (mine)

And yes, the offsite machines weren't responding because before making the
changes on our main setup in San Diego my "backup" plan was fat fingered
and ended up rsyncing null data instead of all the zones to the remote
machines.

On the plus side, I guess someone noticed.

sorry!

-david ulevitch