Re: can you ping mount everest?

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Thu Jan 23 09:31:10 2003

Hello;

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but News.Google appends a
&partner=Google variable into New York Times URL's so that news.google readers can get NYT stories
without registration. Another reason to use News.Google. This should work

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/23/technology/circuits/23sher.html?ex=1043902800&;
en=d811bb662d65fdc4&ei=5062&partner=GOOGLE

For a different take, see

http://www.detnews.com/2003/technology/0301/20/technology-64000.htm

Regards
Marshall Eubanks