Re: OT: FW: Re: Is there a line of defense against Distributed Reflective attacks?

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Wed Jan 22 14:39:42 2003

Its actually funny you mention this.  I'd been working on a way to deliver
television via atm for years just never had much interest.  But basically
by attaching to the cloud and then being able to draw pvc's over to dsl
lines it should be quite possible.  Don't forget also many of us in given
areas have faster than 1.5 down in my case its 6 down which should be
pleanty for a good tv picture.   I'm sure bell would love to put a set top
box in when you buy dsl, maybe even have it part of the shipping package
you get when you join which delivers tv.  Give you phone, net and tv over
one  pair they should eat that up!  Not to mention theoretically isp's
should be able to offer it as well with their own offerings.