Re: Stumper

  • From: William Warren
  • Date: Tue Jan 21 17:45:26 2003

Most DSL providers want an MTU of 1492..also there are some issues with older firmwares and some DSL providers. You may want to also check for an updated firmware on the Linksys site.

Ray Burkholder wrote:
This might be an MTU setting issue.  If pppoe, then on my Cisco stuff,
an MTU of 1492 (I think that is the right value) seemed to clear things
up.

Ray Burkholder